“Polish-Georgian Centre for Support and Promotion of Entrepreneurship” was instituted within the project “Podkarpackie aids development of Kakhetia Region by supporting of business environment institution in Kakhetia Region”.
The centre will support relations between Polish and Georgian entrepreneurs by:
- providing information about business start-ups in Kakheti,
- meeting the parties interested in economic cooperation in Kakheti,
- providing information about investing opportunities in Kakheti to potential investors,
- launching and managing the website, which will provide information about economic and tourist values of Kakheti Region and Podkarpackie Region, as well as cooperation offers of entrepreneurs;
- organizing the database of administrative institutions in Kakhetia Region and business environment institution in Georgia as well as a database of established businesses in Kakheti.